Monday, August 27, 2018

Reminder: The Peace Journalist
Reminder that submissions for the Peace Journalist magazine are due Sept. 7. We seek submissions on peace journalism initiatives, research, etc. However, we do not seek general submissions about peace projects, unless they entail a media angle. Submissions should be 500-1500 words, and sent to me at steve.youngblood@park.edu by Sept. 7. Photos are welcome.

You can view the previous edition (April 2018) on Issuu at: https://issuu.com/peacejournalism/docs/peace_journalist_apr2018_web_new

You can also download a .pdf copy of the magazine by clicking this link. For more about the magazine, and our Center for Global Peace Journalism, please see www.park.edu/peacecenter.

Chart-News Bias
I stumbled across this chart a few weeks ago, and found it interesting. I don't know that I 100% agree, but I do think it provides good grist for a discussion. Comments?


No comments:

Post a Comment